Getting Compensation After A Serious Injury
Unexpected things happen. If you were involved in a crash or accident that left you hurting and unable to work or do the things that bring you happiness, it is to your benefit to speak to an attorney about what happened.
When you are injured because another driver did something they were not supposed to do or failed to do something they should have done, it’s likely that you can pursue a personal injury claim. Speak to an attorney who can assess your case and tell you know what do next. Call Priscilla Ponce-Niedzwiedz at 956-997-3856 to get help now.
Typical Personal Injury Case Accidents
Not every accident or injury is eligible for a personal injury lawsuit. But many are. Here is a list of the types of accidents that are commonly pursued:
- Car, truck (including delivery and semi truck), motorcycle and other vehicle accidents where the other driver was negligent, drunk or careless, or where equipment failed and caused harm
- Recreation vehicle and boating accidents where a driver was negligent or where equipment failed
- Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall cases that happen in stores, restaurants, apartment buildings, workout studios and other public places
- Product liability cases, when a product fails to work as it should or causes harm or injury
- Dog bites, especially to children and particularly serious bites to the face, legs or hands
- Swimming pool drownings and serious accidents
If you are injured it can be difficult to take the action you need to protect yourself and your family. At the law office of Priscilla Ponce-Niedzwiedz, we can assess your case, tell you if it’s worth pursuing and determine what it is likely worth. Personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay nothing unless we take your case and win.
Consult With A Compassionate Lawyer
We know you have questions and need answers. Attorney Priscilla Ponce-Niedzwiedz is a former district attorney who understands Brownsville courts, laws and judges. She will talk with you so that you understand what your options are. When she takes your case she will deal with the insurance company, police, doctors and others so that you can focus on recovering. Call 956-997-3856 today. You can also reach the firm be sending an inquiry email via this website.