Supporting Your Family Throughout Life’s Changes
Your family is unique, and when you face legal challenges, you deserve to work with a lawyer who will build a strategy based on your unique needs. Whether you welcome a new child into your family through adoption or face divorce and related issues like child custody and support agreements, the right attorney can guide you through the legal system with care and compassion.
At the law office of Priscilla Ponce-Niedzwiedz, we offer English- and Spanish-speaking families alike the legal and emotional support they need when they enter a new stage of their life. We are dedicated to helping clients in Brownsville and the surrounding area create the best possible outcomes for their family, guiding them through adoption, divorce, child custody challenges and more.
Guidance For A Variety Of Family Law Needs
We understand that your family law concerns can impact the most important parts of your life. They can be especially emotionally challenging, impacting both your home and your loved ones. We assist clients with a wide variety of concerns, including:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your assets
- Divorce and divorce-related issues, including the division of assets
- Child custody arrangements, visitation and parenting agreements
- Child support and spousal maintenance arrangements
- Modification of previous support orders
- Alternative dispute resolution options like mediation
- Name changes
We are dedicated to supporting you and your loved ones no matter what family law issues you face.